Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Love

Ok so today I really don't have much to say. I'm in a fairly good mood so no insane ramblings folks. Sorry. But i am going to post a quote that I found that can really make you think. In fact I'm still trying to figure it out myself.  
Love falls softly, it cannot be forced.

How can we tell when we are forcing love? And what happens if we stop trying to force it and it's not there? What happens if Love doesn't fall softly? Does your world come crashing down around you? Or do you accept it and just move on? How do you know when enough is enough? So many questions that come from one tiny statement. 7 words that make me look at my marriage differently. Are we forcing love? I don't know. What happens if we are? I don't know the answer to that either. But I guess that we need to just sit back and follow the path that the Goddess has planned for us. For better or worse. Richer or poorer. In sickness and in health, til death do us part. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment