Saturday, January 14, 2012

Seriously? Water? WTF?

Did I seriously get pissed this morning about a water? Yes I did. WTF? Have I got fucking nuts? It's a WATER. I guess it tiffed me that it's happened 2 mornings in a row. I put a water in the fridge so that it's nice and cold the next morning. I wake up and go to get it and...gone. Now if the person who took this water would put one back I wouldn't care. But do they? NO. So I sit and have my breakfast with room temprature water. *GAG*( and just before someone says "why don't you put two in there" They would both be gone. I've tried it.)


Why the hell did I get so pissed over water? To be honest I have no idea. It's little things like that that piss me off the most here lately. Maybe I have completely lost it. Maybe it just stems from the fact that someone would be so rude to do that. It's happened before. A lot.

Then there are all the other things that have been bothering me for months or even years if you want to really say it. Things that I've been told would happen only to have it ripped out from under me last minute. Things like this have left me short tempered and cold. It's really hard for me to trust people. Well most people.

Anyway I woke up to a lot more SNOW today! Not that shitty dry stuff that just blows all over but real proper SNOW! It's pretty and fluffy and it's still slowly drifting down. I want to go play in it. I want to walk in it. i want to take pictures of it and in it. I just want to be outside. I wonder if Hoy will go out in it with me when he gets home or if he will sit in front of the TV. More than likely the TV. It always wins. Sometimes I wonder if I dressed in a big black box if he would pay more attention to me. I doubt it.

Well it's taken me like 2 hours just to write this much. My mind is going in so many different directions that it could take me forever to finish this post and it could go in 100 different directions. So I really think I shall just quit while I'm ahead and call it a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment